Network Engineer (CCNA/ CCNP Required) Category: Type: Contract Location: Atlanta ,GA Id: 70346 Posted: 04/03/2012 Job Description
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Network Engineer (CCNA/ CCNP Required) for our client in the Insurance domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a W2/Full-time/C2C position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 24+ Months
Location: Atlanta, GA/ Zip Code: 30303
Compensation: Depend On Experience
Role: Network Engineer (CCNA/ CCNP Required)
Role Description: The Network Engineer (CCNA/ CCNP Required) would need to have at least 5 to 7 years of experience. This Candidate will be charged with maintaining network equipment and devices. This includes installation, configuration of networks. This role will also troubleshoot and resolve any network incidents, monitor systems, and make performance recommendations.
- Deploys architected enterprise network infrastructure solutions, either working alone on specific tasks or as part of a deployment team.
- Possesses understanding of information technology (IT) infrastructure operations.
- Implements and tests solutions based on project scope and design/engineering specifications.
- Resolves issues proactively that arise during project implementations or during operational assignments.
- Provides additional operational support as required.
- Project management including implementation.
- Maintain, support and track network issues.
- Monitor performance in including reporting.
- Conduct network analysis.
- Routing and Switching:
- LAN and WAN interfaces and a variety of routers and switches.
- Networking technologies and protocols related to global network operations.
- Network Security:
- Security protocols and components such as VPN solutions and security features.
- Configuring complex, end-to-end secure networks, troubleshooting integrated environments, and understanding common attacks and mitigation techniques.
- Building and configuring complex end-to-end telephony networks, as well as troubleshooting and resolving VoIP related problems.
- Candidates MUST possess advanced knowledge with CISCO - Valid Cisco CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE Certification.
- 5+ years of experience supporting, designing solutions using Microsoft Windows Server, VMware, HP hardware and Cisco network infrastructure administration.
- OSPF, BGP, STP, VTP, MPLS knowledge required. Previous experience in financial institutions or insurance is a plus.
- Possesses broad knowledge in architecting and implementing complex telecommunications or data system integration solutions.
- Displays high-level abilities in one or more technical disciplines within the telecommunications or data network arenas including, but not limited to routing/switching infrastructures, transport technology, or network protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in telecommunications business is a plus.
- Insurance experience is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Experience: Minimum 5-7 years
Relocation: Yes, this position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Compensation and other relevant details:
We are looking for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees.
W2 salaried with full benefits or W2 hourly all-inclusive rates.
Prefer Local candidates but W2 salaried employees may also receive relocation assistance.
Recruiter Name: Mrudul Kumar Godavarthi
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4047)