UNIX Technical Analyst Category: Type: Contract To Hire Location: Columbia ,SC Id: 74656 Posted: 07/16/2012 Job Description
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking an UNIX Technical Analyst for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Columbia, SC/ Zip Code: 29204
Compensation: Depend on Experience
Role: UNIX Technical Analyst
Role Description: The UNIX Technical Analyst would need to have at least 1 to 3 years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- UNIX Experience (2 to 3 Years).
- Experience with applying Operating System Patches/ Wintel Patches.
- Experience with re booting/ coordinating reboots of servers.
- Worked on large scale Applications which are multi-Tiered.
- Understands/ worked in an environment where changes are migrated to Dev/ Test/ Prod Environments.
- Have knowledge of Hardware.
Experience: Minimum 1-3 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Akanksha Chaudhary
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2087)