Application Lead/Senior Developer Category: Type: Contract To Hire Location: Pittsburgh ,PA Id: 74787 Posted: 07/18/2012 Job Description
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking an Application Lead/Senior Developer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Pittsburgh, PA/ Zip Code: 15222
Role: Application Lead/Senior Developer
Role Description: The Application Lead/ Senior Developer would need to analyze requirements, define technical project scope, and create design and assumptions for the given requirements.
- Prepares design, technical specifications.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new system.
- Be part of the development and be responsible for work allocation, tracking and mentoring the rest of the team.
- Formal experience in understanding and application of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile is required.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the design, development and deployment of n-tier enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in the role of Application Lead, and experience with architecture and design of web applications.
- Should have managed development team and have direct responsibility for deliverables.
- Experience working with Spring MVC, Spring CORE, Web Services, Transactions, SAML, AJAX Frameworks.
- Experience preparing accurate technical work estimates and technical design documentation is essential.
- Must have a strong background in full life cycle development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Possess a strong understanding of IT concepts including database concepts, structures, and software/ application development techniques and testing techniques
- Must be proactive and collaborative.
- Financial services or banking industry experience.
- Worked on Design and responsible for the development of a brand new application.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and coding standards.
- Experience in configuration management and code version control.
- Technical documentation content and template creation skills.
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Rajaram Alagarsamy
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4030)