BPM Process Architect Category: Type: Contract To Hire Location: Cleveland ,OH Id: 82752 Posted: 01/28/2013 Job Description
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Process BPM Process Architect for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Cleveland, OH/ Zip Code: 44104
Role: BPM Process Architect
Role Description: The BPM Process Architect would need to have a minimum of 10+ years of professional work experience within the IT field and a minimum of 3+ years as a Process Architect using Teamworks 6.2.2 and/or Lombardi 7.0.0. This Candidate must have at least one project worked on Teamworks 6.2.2 to Lombardi Migration initiative.
- Good understanding of SOA, Web Services, and XML.
- Good understanding on IBM stack (WESB or WMB).
- Teamworks 6.2.2 or Lombardi 7.0.0. or any BPM software.
- Experience working within the guidelines of a software design methodology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects development responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Science
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Shayra Sharma
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2193)