Senior JAVA Developer Category: Type: Contract Location: Malvern ,PA Id: 84493 Posted: 03/11/2013 Job Description
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior JAVA Developer for our client in the Financial domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a W2/Full-time position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Malvern, PA/ Zip Code: 19087
Compensation: Depend on Experience
Role: Senior JAVA Developer
Role Description: The Senior JAVA Developer would need to have at least 5 to 7 years of experience. This Candidate must have strong Java/ J2EE background with 6+ years of experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology – experience working on a large Agile software development application is required.
- Experience with Java Messaging System (JMS).
- Knowledge of WebSphere.
- Microsoft SQL Server database experience.
- Experience with SQL and writing Stored Procedures.
- Must understand and written unit tests (Test driven developers are a plus).
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology is a plus.
- Proven experience with object oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with design patterns (GoF, Sun J2EE) preferred.
- Configuration management (ClearCase) skills preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong technically oriented background.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Healthcare a plus.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and in the office.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Science
Experience: Minimum 5-7 years
Relocation: Yes, this position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Compensation and other relevant details:
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees.
W2 salaried with full benefits or W2 hourly all-inclusive rates.
Prefer Local candidates but W2 salaried employees may also receive relocation assistance.
Recruiter Name: Mrudul Kumar Godavarthi
Recruiter Phone: 412 436 0333 (Ext: 2312)